Saturday, June 25, 2005

Miss Dynamite's XML content feed!

Considering the XML feed's growing popularity, I have finally figured out how to have a content feed without having bandwidth problems.

- For those who don't know what a XML feed is, it is a link that keeps people who are equipped with a "feed reader" updated about new information about your site: like updates or new blog posts. The Opera 8 browser comes with an integrated feed reader. Some websites like Yahoo also offer online readers.

I will use Eva's Blog of Terror (a project that never really did anything) as my RSS, XML, ATOM, etc, content feed. You can also access the feed from www.MissDynamite.com, where your feed reader or your browser (like Opera 8) will automaticaly detect it. Otherwise, scroll down the left menu for the XML link.

I think this will be usefull considering I'm now tending to spread myself through MissDynamite, Newgrounds, DeviantArt, the MissD forum and my hentai site. This way, whenever I update something, I can put a link on Eva's Blog of Terror and everyone will have easy access to it from one location, automaticaly.

I will still be using the Fan Club's newsletter for the time being, but only for major updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home