Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Banned from DeviantArt?

It looks like I got banned from DeviantArt after criticizing the hypocrisy of some admins who were violating policies themselves.
The Admin Suzi9mm violates a lot of DA policies, but they're not enforced on her because she's also a sponsor... talk about conflict of interest.
As a result, I seem banned for the moment and the Policy Gestapo performed a raid through my gallery and even deleted some Miss Dynamite anime episodes.
I wouldn't really care about being banned if it wasn't that I know a lot of people through DeviantArt.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you can't get in yourself? I still see your blog there...

--
MossMan

9:31 AM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Yeah, but that could be because I still have a paid membership. So I'm still a member (I don't see any ads or pop-ups), but I can't leave comments.

Maybe I will start using EvasBlogOfTerror as my new gallery. People can comment, I can write journal entries. Perhaps it would generate some activity.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a bad news... well, DA should'nt tolerate abusive DA moderators.

Well, don't give up & good luck on the outside world! :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger D said...

The enforcement of rules at DA is utterly arbitrary, but if you point it out, you get black-bagged. Shigeru help them if they ever come across what they themselves do.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

I already have a gallery software on the Miss Dynamite website. I'm working on install a plug-in that will allow comments.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir More & more people are getting banned everyday. Most do not even receive a warning.
dA is sham & a fraud & an EPIC joke & goes against EVERYTHING that art stands for.

The !banned of dA are the butt of this joke. The @dminsration love it... they think it's funny.
It makes them feel strong.
The site is structured to inflate egos & protect the weak from butt-hurt.

BE A BAN EVADE! & KEEP EVADING FOR THEY CANNOT STOP YOU! LURK MORE!

That is my advice.
other wise you & all those other people out there who were banned simple for speaking out against the @dministration will be nothing more than a joke.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home