Sunday, January 04, 2009

Miss America page 1 sketch

Enough writing for now. Unlike most of my previous comics, I'm not going to write every lines of story and dialogues before I start drawing. I've got a structure in 4 acts, turning points and an idea for the finale. So I'm not flying blind into this, that's the important part. I'm gonna finish at least 10 pages or more before I start officialy updating this webcomic, to have a good backup in case I gotta stop. Next step here is inking and shading in Flash. Like most backgrounds in this comic, the first panel will not be inked, only shaded.

4 Comments:

Blogger Captain Important said...

Nice, clean graphic approach. It should work well for a webcomic.

Also: Nice building. :)

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, lets get this shit started >:)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

I'll start slowly though, until I'm ready to officaly update. This will show me at what speed I can work on this.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Ariel said...

Well, keep at it ;)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home