Sunday, February 05, 2006

Rats Gone Wild!

Crazy ratz pictures!




Blackie and Eva, sleeping on their heads, in fetal position.




Eva grooming herself.











Blackie eating some cooked oatmeal.








Eva sleepy head.







Going to sleep after a nose itch.









Seems Eva is a bedwetter... :-|








Oh my gods! Blackie is huge!









Hahaha! I don't know what happend to Blackie's hair here. Did Eva pee on her? It's all spiky.










Eva watching the new Battlestar Galactica on TV.








Peek-a-boo!








Eva the camera whore.










Eva and Blackie just love the green hoodie.









Blackie: Battlestar Galactica is on?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man they ae just all so cute, I wish I could have rats, but I think my cat would eat them.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Yeah, probably. XD
But some male rats get so large that a cat has to think about twice.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to like rats, my brother had one wich I would let walk around in my sweaer where it got comfortable and well crawled around to look out of my sleeves and stuff just like in your pictures... all was well and all was nice untill I found little brown pellets in my sleeve a day later....... yes .. I warn you for the same fate x.x

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Yah, but their poop is usualy pretty hard, so it's not very dirty.
And they prefer to poop in the litter.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm
they are INDEED hella cute
and once you find poo in your coco-puffs, you will think twice of letting them run around 24/7

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home