Monday, June 26, 2006

More sexy sketches + fanart

Here's a preview of a small pinup sketch book I'm working on. It should be ready for the convention in Toronto. And yes, it will probably be sold online after. I'm just not sure if it will be possible to buy it with Paypal though. Or otherwise *cough* sell it on a "ask me about it" basis. But that's just between you and me.



And here's more real life drawing of bossomy Japanese models. Why only Japanese models? Cuz' I can't find anything else, I swear! X-D Seriously though, all the other photobooks I find, the models are all sticking things in their punani and I'm aiming for something more soft core (for once).


Add to this a fanart from Kiki!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"MD" Means "Miss Dynamite" Right?
Thats Very Cute

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home