Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pinups of Pu Sisters and Twiggy

Apparently, some foot fetishists like the way I draw feet. So sometimes I get commissions from them. X-D It's a bit weird and I don't get it. But as far as fetishes go, it's pretty mild, so I don't mind taking those commissions. Although it's a bit weird from me, since I'm used to concentrating on ass and boobs. I don't do disgusting stuff like gore, scat, etc. I accepted a puke commission once, I felt nauseous drawing it, so I'm not doing that again. :-/

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonicdude135 said...

Ya know those pu sisters are slowly working their way into my heart. Mite have something to do with their hair.....

Although I love the voice work done with them in your animations. Cant remember the names cause I never read credits >.< but kudos to them or her.

As for the foot fetish and such. Well I can't ever say I ever found a foot sexy. But when Drawing feet I have found myself sometimes saying. " Danm that is a good looking foot" Something about feet when it comes to drawing them, I cant quite put my finger on it though.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

It's Rina Idachi. She also does Blackie.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home