Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pu Tang sketch + commercial illustration

Last Thursday I drew a sketch of Pu Tang for Jack Ruttan during the Comic Jam at the Café Utopik (near Berri/UQAM). He scanned it and I colored it quickly in Photoshop today.

Also an illustration (and the correction) for the ad campaign of the summer activities on St-Laurent boulevard. I only had an after-noon to come up with a sketch from the ad agency's (Espresso Com & Design) instructions on Wednesday. The final needed to be done before Friday morning. And on Monday I had only 3 hours to make the corrections. My main problem was the size of the file, 36"x24" at high resolution. The .Psd file was around 150mb and it would take 3 minutes to save (and I have a good computer). There should be a bunch of posters in the streets; I'll try to take photos. If you check the promotional website, there should be a quick "animation" (banner on the right) they made by recycling part of the poster. XD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that's what the powerpuff people were for. Holy unexpected developments, batman! Mm, well thanks for sharing.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home