Thursday, November 29, 2007

Conan O'Brien is teh awesome

I love Conan and his Late Show. He wrote the Monorail Simpsons episode. I really miss the Late Show now that I don't have cable. But now Conan grows near the status of demi-god with the news that he will pay the employees of the Late Show from his own pocket while the writer's strike lasts. Conan is also a member of the Writer's Guild, so that would explain why he would behave differently then that ass Carson Daly who is resuming his crappy show.

FARTING WEINER 4EVER!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sirkowski said...

The Farting Weiner was a hot-dog mascot on the Late Show who would fart. That's all that was. It's the kind of stuff that is so stupid you really shouldn't laugh at it, but just can't help it.

And farts are objectivaly funny.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Ariel said...

OMG my little doodle is on the fanart page! =D

heehee yay

Remember Sirkowski? I sent it on MySpace and I'm a 14 year-old loser xD

8:50 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Oh ya.
Sorry I deleted it from the MySpace comments, but it was so big it was skrewing up the whole page.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home