Saturday, May 10, 2008

Animation for ep.24 half done

Good news, half of episode 24, without the audio, is now animated (forgot a background in two or three shots and continuity mistakes but I'll fix that later.
Bad news, got some "real" work to do to pay for the rent, food, moonpies and pennywhitles. So I gotta stop production for a weeks.

I'm a bit tired of working on it too. That last action shot, as Hanna-Barbera as it is, was still a lot of work. I need to change my mind with something else.
***Miss Dynamite 24 work-in-progess***

6 Comments:

Blogger The Angry Otaku said...

Looks great. By the way the ad banners that are running at the top of the page I am seeing right now are for NASCAR... wtf?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Could be worse. There once was an ad for John McCain! X-D

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It still seems out-of-character to me to see a Black person loyally working for the CIA. But that's just me.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Who do you think they hire for black ops? :p har-har!

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesomeness so far!!!

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

konami code?

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home