Saturday, July 05, 2008

Raturday Night Live

Live Rat Cam!

I just bought a Logitech webcam for 10$. I plugged everything on my laptop this way I can run the cam without bothering me on my PC. I still gotta improve this setup. Find a good spot for the cam. The focus is manual, so I gotta decide if I put the camera closer or further to the cage. If I put it close, only one level can be seen at a time. I'll experiment as I go along. If this gets popular, I'll buy a better cam. Not bad for 10$ though. I'll disable the chat function for now because I don't want people sending me messages there.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see anything.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i only see ur rat sleeping... :P

12:38 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

I closed it for the night. Leaving the lights opened all night just for the cam seems a bit much.

You checked an hour too early Tainted Ink.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sailor Scorpio said...

Lol, Eli's just napping.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Yeah, they sleep a lot. I guess it's not the most exciting cam on the internets. Especialy in the hot summer, they're not very active.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home