Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ending the summer in beauty

Haven't posted a lot in the last few days. I've been working, but I also got a calcified tendonitis in my left elbow shoulder. It's not my drawing arm and these things only last about 5 days, so I decided to walk it off. Big fucking mistake. It hurt so much yesterday, several times I thought I was going to faint. This morning was a bit better, but I went to the doctor to get some medicine anyway.

I still managed to draw two pages of Sister Wulfia Focka in that state. :p Moving with the flu, a renitis, an ear infection and a tendonitis. Great summer!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks.

What is Renitis? Tendonitis? Is that tennis elbow? How's you get these ailments?

You have to take care of yourself. We need our blog and Miss Dynamite updates afterall!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Rinitis is just a stuffed nose, might've been allergies. But that's what caused my ear infection.

A calcified tendonitis is a calcium depot in your articulation. It hurts like fuck.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like the same description as arthritis. Must be very painful.

I have a dislocating patella. Try having your bone pulled out of its socket on random occasions. That's pain you can believe in.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Sirkowski, you have got to stop picking the wrong hookers man.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Major Spoosh Hallzy said...

That truly sucks Mr sirkowski, I hope you feel better soon.

Lol by the way to Jonas post lol...

3:43 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

In Hochelaga there's Linda, the toothless whore. I think I saw her once coming out of the presbytary.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home