Friday, September 05, 2008

Montreal Comicon

I'm a guest at Montreal's Comicon this weekend.
I don't have any new material for sale, but commissions are 10$.

Speaking of new material, I need to make a new book. But I got enough on my plate already that a story would take me a year to draw. And I'd like to release something for the Expozine in November. I've been thinking of a new sketch book, like Sex Sells. Maybe... Sex Sells Bondage?? There was only one bondage pic in Sex Sells and people kept asking me if I had more (I don't), so I guess there's some people who are interested?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe do a new artbook of other things than just sex. I'm not saying you should NOT include sex images in there, but just include some fight scenes or something like that. And bondage pictures will be nice, since people are asking you for ALOT of bondage pictures.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would definitely be intrested in a bondage sketch book.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

I didn't think people would be interested in a non-sexy sketchbook. X-D

Ok, that's something more to add to the list.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Trace.Reading said...

Well you have those synopses I emailed to you, but it's your choice what you do, really. And...bondage? Really?

8:03 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

I don't lack stories. I lack time to draw them properly.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Trace.Reading said...

hahahahahaha :P

I know a bunch of lazy artists who admittedly suck because they're good but they try too hard.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Captain Important said...

I'll draw something for it.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home