Friday, June 02, 2006

Call for Help (not a call for help)

I just talked on the phone to Leo Laporte from Call for Help and asked him if magnets can cause a loss of data on USB thumb drives.

The answer is no, USB thumb drives aren't affected by magnets. But what's cool is they did something I was afraid of doing, which is testing this theory. They sticked a USB thumb drive to a magnet for a while and the data was kept intact.

It was pretty weird talking to Leo. It feels like you're watching TV but then the host answers if you talk to him. And I think my accent wasn't too thick. Too bad I couldn't plug my website, hehe!

I don't know when it will air though. And I probably won't have cable anymore when it does. But I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to watch that episode! (Mainly because I want to hear this so-called "accent" of yours. =P) LOL!

Take care!


Melissa (AKA: Poison-Passion)

4:01 AM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Yeah, I hope they send me an e-mail when it will air.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home