Friday, August 18, 2006

Miss Dynamite XX is here!!!

You can watch Miss Dynamite XX here, but please don't forget to vote on Newgrounds!

The previous episode exists only in manga. The beginning of the animation is a recap of that manga. -- You don't have to read it to understand -- You can read that manga here.

After 6 months of work (not full time, but still) here's episode 20, Sister Dynamite. I hope you like it, because I'm not about to try something that crazy for a while. Animating in frame-by-frame is a lot of work and is terribly boring. Sure, it might look cool, but I'm not doing that again unless I got a studio working for me. I'm going back to full tweens in the next episode, Old School limited animation Miss Dynamite!

Random comments: I reveal who the cloaked figure in episode VIII was (think way back). I think Kagome and Mizura really help sell the fight scene with their kung-fu voice acting. Yes, there is an Easter Egg. To understand the preloader, search "leekspin" on Wikipedia. If the animation is too slow on old PCs, set the quality to "low". The next episode should be ready in a month. I can't answer them all, but I read all your reviews, so thanks in advance.

Please feel free to comment here, by e-mail or on Newgrounds.

*SPOILERS* In case you really don't get it, Eva is converted to Catholicism by the Pope and his Jesus power. Beyond that, I'm sure what else I can explain, it's just an excuse for a fight.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, how do u turn off that song?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Uh, turn off your speakers? ^^;

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so nice. It was worth the wait.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind I just did not see the Play button. Nice movie.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

It's an hommage to LeekSpin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leekspin

12:20 PM  
Blogger LuketheGoon said...

Great work.. So are you still making more? From what you said it sounds like you aren't going to do anymore unless you have a studio..

9:28 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

What I'm not going to do again anytime soon is frame-by-frame animation.

12:34 AM  
Blogger K-2 said...

It was pretty cool! ^^.

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the Evas Polka song. Freaking addictive.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home