Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Getting better

The tendonitis in my elbow seems to be going away. I can finally bend my arm and touch my face without hurting. I will take things easy in the next few days nonetheless.

What I have is a calcified tendonitis. It's a calcium deposit in the articulation, like chalk, and when the body starts expelling it, that's when it hurts. Doctors don't know where it comes from and it doesn't appear to be related to repetetive stress. My hand would start hurtings before my elbow anyway if it was caused by drawing and my computer's mouse is on my left side.

The tendonitis will eventually come back as new calcium deposits in the articulation. There's no way to know when, but I've gone two years without it, so I'm hoping I can get at least that again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch man, sounds painful. Hope all those calcium deposits leave your arm soon, and good luck in overcoming your tendonitis!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home