Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hentai nun

My first finished concept drawing for my upcoming hentai nun manga.


I've also stopped inking with nibs (crowquills). Recently, the bristol boards I buy from Strathmore have gone drasticaly down in quality. The paper absorbs the ink so much it's like drawing with a Sharpie on toilet paper. I've gone into a lot of trouble to find the perfect combination of ink, nib and paper, I don't feel going through all that again. SO from now on, I'll ink in Flash. As this latest nun pic shows, there doesn't appear to be much difference, so that's all good. No more ink to spill. No more nibs to clean. And I think it's easier on my back to be sitting straight, with a Wacom on my lap, than crouching over the drawing table.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u hate the nuns or they make u horny?

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strathmore sucking!?

"Say it ain't so!" quoth the disillusioned little boy from that "Eight Men Out" movie... Until I went 90% digital, I almost swore by my Strathmore.

Can't comment on its recent quality, because I've been buying it on sale in large quantities and my last batch was years ago...and about to run out...eeeeee

LOOOVE your Nun comic. I'd have Syster Synn up by now, except that my main computer's been on loan to a relative and about to be replaced...just doing 'life drawing' practice for a month.
Sutut/Kingnot

12:36 AM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Yes, but they changed the cover.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Esthetics Langley said...

You're naughty, what will the religious sector say?

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Esthetics cloverdale said...

Wonder what the priests think

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home