Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fuck da Eagles

I'm still waiting for Google AdSense's decision since they've suspended the ads service for my site (as you may have noticed the white rectangle up there). If they don't lift the suspension, I might move with AdBrite. If they service 4chan, hell, I don't know who they would deny service to.

In the mean time, here's a clip from tonight's football on FOX. Is this gonna be ok with the FCC since it's not Janet Jackson? Are they gonna lose sponsors like me? :-p

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she pulled her shirt up the FCC would have jumped from helos and pounced her ass.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Matt Dusza said...

haha thats nothing. In the 2005 World Series, one Girl sitting behind homeplate took her top off, and her boyfriend was groping her, and it was all on camera.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It was the best part of the game, hands down.

6:04 PM  
Blogger zauddelig said...

i don't ge american football...
however what's FFC?

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home