Friday, January 26, 2007

You won a million dollars!

Does anyone else feel these AdBrite ad banners look horrible? I especialy hate the one that keeps flashing. It's enough to give someone a seizure. The ads don't even generate 50 cents a day, it's not worth the uglyness. I dunno if it's because of the new ad banners or because I don't update often enough with new material, but traffic is down on the site since I started using AdBrite. Is the seizure inducing ads scaring people away? :p My ban from Google AdSense has been lifted and I think I may go back with them. I'll wait a week, see what happens and will make a decision.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Personally, I only check the site when the RSS feed tells me there's something new. Honestly, I've set up Opera to block ads anyway so I don't see the seizure inducing millionaire ones.. though I'm intrigued by them and I wish to subscribe to their newsletter.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

How do you block ads in Opera? (I know how to block pop-ups)

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Block ads in Opera?

Right-click the page, select "Block content" - Then click on whatever you want to block.

Unblocking is the same: Click on whatever is blocked and it'll be unblocked.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've lerned not to click on blinking baner , they are usualy lead to pop-up insanity....

I usulay scroll the page so that the top blinky part is hiden...

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw someone claim in a forum a few days ago that a flashing banner ad there actually did give them an epileptic seizure, so that is a real danger.

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow stupid people thats a real Danger like you said

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home