Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dynamite Rock

I found this CD booklet I made in college. In these days a color laser print was almost 10$, so we were supposed to be carefull not to over-use the printer. So I made this useless thing to procrastinate... X-D I think we were actually the first class in graphic design to have access to a free color printer. Before that, we had to take the bus to go to a business center where you rented an hour on a crappy Mac and tried to print your shit. Otherwise, you had to leave you files at the desk and pick up the prints the day after. That's if the files on your big Iomega disk were not corrupted.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man it hurts my eyes to see all those pixels.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to see the characters in this sort of retro look. Like an old comic, or something of the sort.
Nice to see some of the evolution of character design from then and now.
Very cool, /b/rother.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad for a pupil ^^

You already had a good style

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home