Tuesday, February 13, 2007

There is no god

As I was waiting in line at the supermarket, a woman buying for 20$ of lottery with her welfare check was testing my fate in humanity. But lo and behold, an article about the stinky clients piercing artists have to encounter on the job.
I had this guy coming in for a PA... He was not circumcised, and the foreskin was tight. As I was pulling the foreskin up this smell coming out from under the skin was rancid — the whole head was covered in white smegma, and top it of he got an erection, and came all over his stomach... I’m just lucky I guess.

Vagina cheese makes me gag every time, and of course half the time they don’t know what the different parts are called... I guess if they don’t know they have it, they wouldn’t know to clean it.

I'm not too fond of piercing and tattoos in general. I wonder why...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok that kind of went of topic... I think, people have a tendancy to ensure their own demise be it spending their government chese on government lotto knowing they won't win but like the loose sex and meth their addicted to the possibilty of winning and the pictues of actors with winning tikets just makes them hunger for the opiet even more. so what does the last two paragraphs have to with the subject or first one... I may be lost on this but its important to have good higene. that aside, if this comment gets criticised by another morron it will just prove the subject title and make what I said futile.. more than likly... wow! that alot of spelling erors just write it off as net lingo... yeah.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Everybody is rank at some point of their life :p

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I think they were linked a little like this:

EVIDENCE OF THE WORLD BEING A REALLY MESSED-UP PLACE#1 :
Watching an old woman use welfare money to buy lottery tickets.

EVIDENCE OF THE WORLD BEING A REALLY MESSED-UP PLACE#2 :
Imagining the horrors of life as a tatoo artist and having to put-up with people's sickeningly poor personal hygeine.

THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS PIECES OF EVIDENCES SHOWING THAT THE WORLD IS A MESSED-UP PLACE STACKED-IN-A-PILE:
Reflecting on these things collectively would, perhaps expectedly, lead the sarcastic-minded among us to conclude "there is no god."

7:06 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Ya, everybody ranks from time to time. But that's what showers are for! X-D

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"One of our customers, an Irish Catholic priest,"
This made my day.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Sup, fucktard?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Ya, piercing on an Irish Catholic priest. In a way, it makes sense.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh, Suprised the priest didn't want a line of soft spiked barbells down the shaft so he'd really make the chiorboys sing! But you'd think he would have showered, tho- "Clenliness is next to godliness" an all that?

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home