Sunday, October 21, 2007

an evening of Dr Sketchy

I took part in a session of life-drawing called Dr Sketchy. In academics, life-drawing is about studying the human body. In Dr Sketchy, it's about having fun (and drawing live sexy models). I uploaded three of the best sketches I did of Jessie Von Zombie. Her MySpace says she's 50 years old? No she's not...

By the way, if you're an artist in Montreal, you might be interested in coming to a Dr Sketchy anti-art drawing class. Check the site, there's one once a month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She look kinda like the Bride of Frankenstein...
I should go one of these days...

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot

12:33 PM  
Blogger Ariel said...

wow I saw yours and it was great! so um yeah still great art ^_^

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home