Monday, June 09, 2008

Why nobody told me about the virgins?

Mary Grabar, a blogger at conservative Townhall.com.
An Obama presidency would signal the final salvo by the Left in the culture wars. Obama’s advance troops have already taken over our college campuses, have bound and gagged our conservative professors, have ravished our virgins, have pillaged our stores of wisdom, and have ensconced themselves in the thrones of power in deans’, presidents’ and department heads’ offices.

OMGTHEMNIGGERSARSTOLINALLTEHWHITEWEMENS!!!!!!!1111111
If that's not funny enough, Mary Garbar is a teacher and you can see here what her student thinks of her.
She was absolutely the worst teacher that I have ever had in my life. She tries to push her views on the students, and when you don't feel the same way, she ridicules you for not having an "adult mindset." Save yourself, Don't take this class!

Ouch!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took a look at her article on Townhall. I saw this gem:

Obama, with his scantly resume, is an affirmative action candidate.

So she's a fundamentalist...
A racist...
A lousy professor...
And an asshole all in one package.

SIRKOWSKI!

Your legion of loyal fans humbly request that you take action.

Her photo's here:

http://www.marygrabar.com/prophoto.2.jpg

Any chance you could use it as the basis for any... "creative expression"...?

My personal suggestions would be something with tentacles or maybe the furry suit.

Current mood: PISSEDOFF

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta agree with alphafactor there.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Trace.Reading said...

She looks a lot like my sister and sounds just as stupid.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her last column looks like it was done on a threesome with Mr. LSD and Ms. Coke. Depending on whom you ask, it is a deadly combo.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free virgins with every vote for Obama! Woo-woo!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Sailor Scorpio said...

Ravished our virgins??? XD Wow, she sounds pretty, uh, informed on the matter. Roflmfao! Definitely glad I never had a professor like that -- I think I'd need a rubber wall to smack my head on if I had to listen to her drivel.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Seriously, as dumb as she is, tonite I can either draw titties or that idiot. I'm gonna draw titties.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah she does sound like a moron. also your not a racist yourself are you?

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home