Friday, November 21, 2008

Expozine 2008

As last year, Expozine will be held Saturday and Sunday, from 12pm to 6pm @ 5035 St-Dominique [map] (Église Saint-Enfant Jésus, between St-Joseph and Laurier, near Laurier Métro). Admission is free.

With over 250 exhibitors, Expozine is one of the largest indy press convention in North America.

I don't have anything new to sell this year. :-p But I'll draw commissions for 10$. I don't think I'll be bringing the rats this year, Eli has been sick for the past few days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Merin said...

Poor Eli. I hope he feels better soon.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

I'm going to the vet on Monday, but I don't think he's gonna get better. It looks like he had a stroke.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn I missed it... and farewell Eli :o(

3:36 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

It's this weekend.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home