Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sister Wulfia Focka is Online!

Issue #1 (ten pages) of my new hentai manga, Sister Wulfia Focka, is now online on Slipshine.net.

The subsription prices of Slipshine are really low when compared to other paysite. Especialy considering the astounding quantity of original art found there. This isn't one of those hentai paysite where you pay to get stolen stuff you can find for free anywhere else. And it's not like I'm telling you that you should buy a subscription for just my manga. There's also Josh Lesnick, Momo, @$$, GD-kun and a lot of other InterWeb adult celebrities. I don't think you'd be able to read all the comics there even if you read it full time for a week.

I put up a low resolution 3 page sample here. This first issue is the beginning of an ongoing series that will take Sister Focka on a sexy crusade across a sexy medieval fantasy Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home