Friday, November 17, 2006

ExpoZine 2006 Nov. 25

A reminder that the ExpoZine is only a week away, Saturday the 25th of November, from 11 am to 6 pm, at 5035 St-Dominique, between St-Joseph and Laurier (métro Laurier). MAP. Admission is free. Here's the guest list.
My sketchbook Sex Sells will be for sale. It is not available online yet because the first print was sold out at the Toronto Expo in Sept. The 2nd print is being done at the printer as I write this and will be available at the ExpoZine (and online a bit later). I'm also printing a new batch of Faster Dynamite part 2 because I've sold the 150 copies of the first print. I'll need a 5th print of Special Ed. too soon, I'm almost out.

While I'm at it, I want to thank everybody who voted for Miss Dynamite XXI on Newgrounds. I won the Daily Feature, 4th Weekly place and it now has over 200 000 views!

I want to wish Rick Santorum a lot of fun fucking his dog. And good luck to all the Republicunts who lost their elections and will probably find a new job lobbying for NAMBLA.

Finally, the first issue of my hentai nun manga is almost done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home