Friday, May 04, 2007

lack of updates

I haven't been able to put much on the site this week. With putting Blackie to sleep (thanks for your comments), buying a new vacuum cleaner to clean every last bit corner of the appartment. I saw a flea and my legs were bitten. I'm positive it/they came from the neighbor's dog. He never cleans the dog hair from the hallway. I took care of that, I passed the broom in the hallway, sprayed it with insecticide, vacuumed the appartment, sprayed insecticide on every corners (3 cans), on the mattress and sofa, and finally washed all my clothes, including everything that was clean. 11 washing machine batches, 5 trips to the laundromat + one full garbage bag to the Salvation Army (no, I didn't give infested clothes, they were clean and I'm 99% sure the fleas didn't go in my clothes, I was just being cautious), it took 2 days... x_X But I haven't been bitten since (or seen any other type of living bugs, it was a holocaust) so I'm sure it did the trick. Today I did my taxes, 4 days after the deadline...
Anyway, I do have a few new sketches, I'll put them up tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger PsychoIdeas said...

Talking about clothes, u have t-shirts of missdynamite??? I would be nice to buy one!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Trace.Reading said...

Well I guess it's a good thing I didn't have anything I wanted.

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's alright, I forgive you :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Glad to see someone is as paranoid as I am in regards of wanting to get things clean lol.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Normally I am not, but I didn't want a flea infestation.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home