Sunday, March 02, 2008

Obama Ninjitsu

Hillary Clinton made this attack ad Friday morning. The subject? Vote for me or the terrorists will rape your daughter. Although from what I understood of the ad the first time, it was more like "Hillary Clinton will phone your daughter at 3AM". I dunno how many million dollars she paid for that crap, but she got conned.

Anyway, the same day, flying like a butterfly, stinging like a bee, Obama releases a reply. Watch it here.

I think it's now obvious Obama is... a NINJA! It just starts like Clinton's ad, you lay down your guard, and BAM! Obama flips out and kills everyone.

Want another confirmation? Just look at this video (at the 3rd minute) from the last Democratic debate. That is just astounding! Clinton attacks, Obama effortlessly bounces it back and it explodes in her face. That's political martial arts.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bushido Hacks said...

YouTube link of soon-to-be-president Jim Kelly...er, Barack Obama.

Meanwhile, have you seen this peice of FAIL that was on Saturday Night Live last night?

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Well I laughed.

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them both. I feel it's a shame they work against eachother instead of together. I feel McCain is more charismatic than both of them and will be very difficult to beat. I hope whoever wins the Democratic primary will be the one most capable of winning the true election.

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also both of those phone ads are really annoying and poorly done in my opinion. I would have made the Obama response a poignant and funny parody of the Clinton one rather than a stale rehash. Have some imagination. sheesh.

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYjhFjvw5gk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzhmwwEneXU

Unleash the awesome.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home