Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sister Wulfia Focka: 20 new pages

I've finished the 100th page of SWF for Slipshine.I forgot to announce the last SWF update last week, so with today's, that's 20 pages in total for September.

I haven't been very active online lately. I've been either working on this or being sick. Or both. I thought I had the flu last week, but it turns out it was the muscle relaxants I got for my tendonitis that were bringing me the hell down. There's like five days that are a total blank in my memory... o_O And according to my schedule, I was still working. X-D Everything seems cool now. For the moment anyway.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought everyone knew that pills and booze don't mix. Though it does make life more fun.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since the stuff you've come out with for Wulfia and chums is the hardest stuff you've done for her so far I say ruin your health for the sake of your art! >D

2:28 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Hardest in what way?

4:40 PM  
Blogger Major Spoosh Hallzy said...

dam I need to stop in more and read whats going on,I am all ways left out when you post art and things hear.

Any way great work as all ways and Hope you feel better soon.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home