Monday, January 26, 2009

Miss Dynamite published in french!

I was waiting for this to be official to talk about it, but the Québec editor 400 Coups is going to publish a Miss Dynamite hard-cover, in color (as part of their Rotor collection)! Available in Québec and France in October. Most of it will consist of pages published in my fanzines, but I will draw a new 9 page introduction to Miss Dynamite. Of course, I also need to color the whole thing. So with Sister Wulfia Focka, Miss America and now this, I'm going to close the commissions for now. (probably until this summer)

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You talked about that faster than me ! I was waiting to have the contract signed and every detail solved before talking about my own book !
I guess Veena and Miss Dynamite will be out at the same time !

5:37 PM  
Blogger Trace.Reading said...

Just as well. I'm broke at the moment.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

I was waiting too Éric. But Viau told me it was a sure enough thing to talk about it.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... will this be available from Amazon?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

No idea. Perhaps Amazon.ca or .fr. I'm sure I'll have copies to sell directly anyway.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Davidchu said...

Miss Dynamite débarque en France ?
super !

4:31 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Belgique et Suisse aussi. :-)

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations :)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home