Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Commission: 10$ pencil sketch

Contrary to what some think, I've never stopped doing commissions and I'm not really changing anything. The only update is that I'm writting the rules down.

Since I have a bit less time for personnal commissions, I got to be picky and I raised the prices. On the other hand, if it's a normal, sexy or hentai commission of any Miss Dynamite related characters (since I don't need any visual reference), I cut down the price a bit.

And because I'm such a nice guy :p I even have a special offer for those on a tight budget. 10$ for a pencil sketch, as long as it's something simple (if the description sounds like a game of Twister, forget it) and there are NO CORRECTIONS.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post suddenly makes me want a drawing of the Miss Dynamite characters playing Twister. I don't know if that was what you were going for, though.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Well, actually, playing Twister isn't so bad. What's bad is "Eva has her right hand on Red#1 while her left foot is on Green#3 and Blackie has her left hand on Eva's ass and you made a mistake I wanted Blackie's left foot on Blue#2 not Orange#1"... @_@ and I barely exagerate.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Trace.Reading said...

And there's me who goes with off-the-wall things (like Eva in the Arbiter's armor for example) just on the pure fact that I view all of my income as disposable and I'm still holding out for that magic program that will change the 200 USD in my bank's computer into 20,000 USD.

:P

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sirkowski said...

Well, actually, playing Twister isn't so bad. What's bad is "Eva has her right hand on Red#1 while her left foot is on Green#3 and Blackie has her left hand on Eva's ass and you made a mistake I wanted Blackie's left foot on Blue#2 not Orange#1"... @_@ and I barely exagerate.

LOL Blackie has her left hand on Eva's ass! LOL that would be funny you should use that in your next Miss Dynamite movie! That would be cool.

How long are you going to keep the 10$$ commission for?

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

As long as it works.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad its us funds,i got a whole bag of disposable canadian money.

>:\

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

What a coincidence, I'M CANADIAN! X-D

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home