Thursday, June 07, 2007

Nuit Blanche sur Tableau Noir UPDATED II

There's an event tonite on Mont-Royal street, East of the Mt-Royal metro station (between St-Hubert et De Lanaudière). A bunch of artists (including me) will be drawing huge 20'x12' feet comic strips on the street during the evening and part of the night. I should be near the corner of Mt-Royal/Chambord. Then, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday there will be an outdoor market where artists will sell their stuff (me; comics). The website doesn't seem to say where it is... :p It might be in the parc near Mt-Royal/Papineau, but I'll post more info when I have it.

20 by 12 feet... jesus fuck, I've never drawn anything on that scale. I hope I can finish before midnite so I'm not stuck taking the night bus. And let's hope it doesn't rain. @_@

UPDATE (June 8, 2AM): Wow, I was one of the few who finished early, but goddamn I'm tired. That was physicaly demanding. I'll have photos later. I don't know if I'll be going to the Marché des Art today (Friday). It'll depend how I feel in the mroning. X_X I'll write an update here.

UPDATE II (June 8 11:45AM): Ya, I'll be going. The "Marché des Arts" will be at the Parc des Compagnons de St-Laurent. That's on Mont-Royal, between Cartier and De Bordeaux (East of Papineau). They will be screening the Corto Maltese movie in the park at 9:30 PM.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is is I never get to see these dam things take place? They are all over the f@#$ing world and I never get to go! ! ! Oh well I hope you post some photos if you took any so We can see Pz!

8:57 AM  
Blogger PsychoIdeas said...

I want to see the photos

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which movie? La Cour secrète des arcanes?

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home