Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Otakuthon


I will be a guest* at Otakuthon, the Montreal anime convention, on August 4 & 5 (Saturday and Sunday) at Concordia University (1400 & 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.). The nearest Metro is Guy-Concordia. As the adress shows, there will be two halls on each side of the street; but if I remember correctly you can access both halls by an underground passage. I don't know yet in which hall I will be. I'll be selling the usual stuff, but probably no hentai.

I will also be hosting two panels with Mark Sprague of Dragon Mango about "garage" anime and webcomics. I don't know when, where or how yet.

(wtf! there's a panel on lolies...?! is it a trap by msnbc's to catch a predator? o_O and they told me not to bring my hentai but they host a pedo panel? cute not pedo, amirite? XD ah well lol)

Saturday August 4th, 2007 @ 10AM - 11PM
Sunday August 5th, 2007 @ 10AM - 8PM
Otakuthon website.
*That's right, GUEST! YEAH

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like well.
But that makes a little bit far for me ^^

I read the rules.
I am surprised seeing an article concerning weapons. I do not believe that that is mentioned in the events in France.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh why is every ting so far from me dame it! There is Never any thing in New York other then comic con! Oh well!
Have a grate time Mr sirkowski I hope you post some picks like you do after ever conven.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or are most of the conventions nowadays hosted in Canada? I think they are.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are! And that kind of sucks because I don't have my pass port or the $$$ to go to them up there!:(

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could you tape the panel on lolies? @.@

11:35 AM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Most conventions are in the USA. There's plenty more of big cities. In Canada there's only Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal. And the only big cons I know are in Toronto.

I don't have a video camera (except the shitty video fonction on my digital cam). I might try to have a look at the loli panel, if there's no cops around..... XD

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha !

That's great, so im goin to see Sirkowski and the other. Since the more mature (hum, last year y didin't see much toodler at the con, so why...WHY!) stuff is not permited we can all go at the Loli panel and join all of those P*do.

You wont miss much from the Loli panel, since most of those are guy...

10:46 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Well, if I go to the Loli Panel, it's to see the pedos. ^^;

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home