Monday, August 06, 2007

back from Otakuthon, new pinup + fanart UPDATED

I posted a new Pu Tang pinup that was recently commissioned in the gallery. I also played a bit with the Yahoo avatars to see if I could create characters close enough to Eva and the gang.

I had fun at Otakuthon. There was a slight skrew up with the place where the guests were installed, but that's the fault of the University, not the organizers. Hopefully next year the con will take place in a hotel or somewhere with more space. I was able to show a few Miss Dynamite anime episode on big screen for one of the panels I was co-hosting with Marc (of Dragon-Mango). From what I heard the people in Artist Alley made some good business. I hope to be invited again next year. We were very well treated, with plenty of snacks in the green room and our lovely guest liason even gave me a lift back home on Sunday. Oh, and I saw a ball-jointed doll who had a sex change (try to figure out what that means).

Last but not least, a Pu Tang fanart from KPanime.

Edit: Looking at the registration process for Anime North, it would be preferable if I were a guest if I were to attend. I wonder how I could pull that out...?

Edit II: More reports from Otakuthon (with photos).

Edit III: Funny comments from the convention.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had some fun.Thank you for the update on the con,and the pinup looks grate as all ways are you going to sell off more pinups?

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you will show us pictures of the event !
what ? you forgot your camera !

1:36 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

I personally didn't take photos. But I might have some from others later.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cool!:)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home