Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Naked Baby Pictures

On Slipshine, Josh Lesnick (yeah, I'm name-dropping) was recently telling his fans he wouldn't be posting some of his old art because, even though they wanted to see it, it was just too damn embarassing. I can understand. Showing your old art creates the same feeling as if your mother was showing around naked baby pictures of you. I've already posted my old comics drawn in high school, but most of you can't read french, so you can't witness the bad (or worse than now) writing. Anyway, yesterday I found an old sketchbook from around '92-94 and I managed to scan some stuff that was bad but not too bad.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That...was a horrible title for my RSS dohicky to find. I honestly was hesitant about clicking.

My relief was great, and the sad thing is, those old pictures are still leagues above my own crappy art.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

That horrible but curious title was the only incentive to view an otherwise useless post... lol

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I drew that well in high-school. Honestly.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Ronymaru. said...

El primer dibujo no lo entiendo bien, pero en general están mejores que los míos. A propósito, envié un dibujo de Blackie y me gustaría saber si lo ha recibido o no y si lo recibió tal vez si no lo ha publicado, supongo que debo corregir algunos detalles.

The first drawing is not my understanding is correct, but in general are better than mine. Incidentally, I sent a drawing of Blackie and I would like to know if they have received or not and if they received perhaps you have not published, I suppose that I must correct some details. Greetings.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Davidchu said...

I find your drawing were good when you were in high-school !
Better than mine !

and you can post your old comics. there are some french-readers here ! ;)

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like me!! je suis francais et j'adore tes dessins donc envoie ce que t'as quand tu veux!!!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sirkowski, ne t'en fais pas! Tes vieux dessins ne sont pas trés mauvaises! ¡Saludos desde México!
I hope that the little French I know isn't bad!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Sailor Scorpio said...

Those are awesome. The amazon queen is my fave.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Those tattoos sure would be a pain in the ass to draw in a comic book.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice sirk, i wish i could draw like that

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home