Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Otakuthon 2009

I should have mentionned this earlier, but I will be a guest at Otakuthon 2009 next weekend.

  • Friday, July 31, 2009
    6:00 pm - 5:00 am (exhibition hall closes at 9pm)
  • Saturday, August 1, 2009
    10:00 am - 5:00 am (exhibition hall closes at 9pm)
  • Sunday, August 2, 2009
    10:00 am - 6:00 pm

If it's like last year, there will be anime screenings for most of the night. I dunno what I'll do after the exhibition hours. I'd like to stay for the night but I'll probably be too tired. In any case, bring your Nintendo DS!

I only have the same old stuff to sell, but I'll be doing 10$ commissions.

7 Comments:

Blogger Trace.Reading said...

If you're going next year, too, I'll try to make it, so you can meet the bozo in person.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Gonna have to start waking up at 8AM... X-S

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Bruno said...

where's gonna be this otakuthon?
i'd like to go, and i doubt it's in brazil, anyway, good luck.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just saw your picture in the site,
dude, didn't take you for a 30-year old skinhead... o.O

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

Yeah... I like Otakuthon, but I don't think I would do Montreal/Brazil for it. XD

There's a photo? My hair is about an inch long now.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Jonas said...

I have been to too many Cons this year; E3, ComicCon, FurryCon, Two Japanese Cons. I don't think I can stand Otakuthon.

Not to be a dick or anything, but when are we gonna see some New Miss Dynamite content?

7:43 PM  
Blogger killernat said...

it was grate to meet you today well yesterday it was an honer

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home