Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sister Wulfia Focka: August update

10 new pages of SWF. This month, a cameo by two special characters. (I think you know who already :p)

I you're going to subscribe to Slipshine, use this link to support Miss Dynamite. (or the banner on the left; same thing)

When I start working again on my Miss Dynamite webcomic I'm pretty sure I'll use that style. I'm pretty good at inking on the Wacom, even though you can't rotate the canvas in Flash, which forces you draw always in the same position. It's so much easier on paper. Perhaps if I had one of those screen tablets, but they're still fucking expensive. I nearly bought some Sakura Micron pens at the art shop yesterday but then I thought, fuck it, Sharpies are good enough.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Tainted Ink said...

Sakura Microns rock, man. They're made for drawing. Sharpies are for writing your name on your underwear.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Trace.Reading said...

Time travel?

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Tainted Ink said...

Maybe its their ancestors like in Back to the Future 3.

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah good old sharpies that all ways do the trick ^^

This sister w looks good





spoosh

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

So is this the end of SWF? Will you continue with thier honeymoon? Will you go into wulfia's claim as the new pope? Is there a chance Wulfia will become pregnant this time?

though the main question is is this the end

4:17 AM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

I will continue. But I may try to go in a different direction storywise.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home