Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Miss Dynamite's Comics

The Miss Dynamite online comics are now all in gallery mode, in full pages here (episode zero to three). When I first started to put these comics online, almost everyone was still on phone modems. And downloading a 150kb page could take 1 to 5 minutes at peak hours. So I cut all the pages by panels or strips. But now that everyone is on cable or DSL, that was just slow and hard to read. Now all the pages are back in their original format, as they were meant to be read. I also included commentaries on some pages.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! I haven't read these in a long time. I'm looking forward to reading them again.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool, Now I get to read the orig ones.


spoosh

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Sirk, I can guess the effort it took to rescan these, or at least go through the old system and replace them. They look a lot better this way. :)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

At least I didn't rescan them. I took the old pics and edited them together.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home