Saturday, June 21, 2008

no updates

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been drawing pages of Sister Wulfia Focka non-stop for the past 10 days. 12 pages in 10 days, I think that might be a personnal record. Now I can finally take a few days rest... x_X I might not have been in such a rush if I had started working on this SWF update earlier, but procrastination had other plans. Although, I dunno if I can call working on the Miss Dynamite animation procrastination? Let's call it, 'proacticranation': Useful work you're not supposed to do.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Procrastination... my old arch-enemy.

I have a note taped to my monitor that says "Are you inventing things to do to avoid what you should be doing?" Nine times out of ten I am... and don't care. ;_;

11:58 PM  
Blogger Sirkowski said...

lol Ya, no use fighting it.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Sailor Scorpio said...

Hey, do what you gotta do. We all need to make money to survive, and I don't mind if one of my fave artists chooses not to starve. An empty belly sucks.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home